This role will be a part of Survey Solutions and Analytics team. The Analytics and Modeling Sr Analyst will be working as a Data Scientist on developing advanced statistical models, machine learning methods, data mining and high-end solutions based on various datasets, helping Accenture improve various business outcome indicators.
- Develop Data based solutions for Conceptualize, develop, test and implement various advanced Statistical models on business data.
- Integrate the outcomes from various analytics techniques to provide insights beyond the obvious, which helps create value for Accenture and its clients.
Leverage a combination of multiple approaches for project execution, including internal assets, third-party and open source solutions to create unique methods of delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, client teams and other functional teams globally to understand business problems and conceptualize, design and execute solutions using various data sources and advanced analytics approach.
Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics or related disciplines from Tier 1/ 2 institutes.
- Education Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics or related disciplines from Tier 1/ 2 institutes.
- Analytics and modeling in multiple domains (BFSI, Pharma, Retail, Market Research etc. ) with hands on experience in handling data and analytics driven decision making.
- Data mining and machine learning techniques
- Proven background and experience in more than one of the following, with expertise in at least one
- Multivariate Statistics, Non-parametric methods, Survey Data Analytics, Time Series Modeling, ANOVA, Factor, Cluster Analysis etc.
- Big Data, Hadoop, Hive, ETL with Talent
- Proficiency in multiple statistical tools/ languages R, Python, SAS, SPSS.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders globally.
- Ability to understand complex real world business problems, often in ambiguous scenario, and transform into workable solutions.
JOB LOCATION: Pune
KEYSKILLS: Pharma, SAS, Bfsi, Market research, Consulting, SPSS, Data management, Data mining, Business process, English
To apply click on this link – https://goo.gl/3aB1b3